Yes! Microsoft is releasing new features for Power BI every week!!!
So now, we will see how to install Power BI for Windows Phone.
Basically what you need is:
- A Windows Phone
- A Power BI account
How to Install Power BI for Windows Phone
- You can download the app by clicking on the icon below or here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=526478
- If you accessing this link using your computer or mobile phone, because of the Windows Universal Apps, it’s the same app and link!
- Below is the view using a computer with Windows 10
- Now you can see the same link, but using a Windows Phone
- You can also open the Windows Store
- Search for “Power BI“
- Select the 1st result
- You will see the app description
- Click on the button saying “FREE“
- Wait for the app to be installed
- Access your Apps page by scrolling to the left
- The Power BI app will be on the top
- Click on the Microsoft Power BI app to executed
- Few screens of introduction will be presented to you
- You can see it or skip it
- You will also see 6 samples, feel free to explore them.
- We will connect to an existing Power BI account
- The dashboard we will see is based on Project Online data
- Click on Sign In
- Type your username and password
- You will see a screen telling you that is all done
- Click on Start Exploring
- You are now connected to your existing Power BI account
- You can access all your dashboards and enjoy all the BI capabilities directly in your mobile
- You can even share your reports directly from your phone
- Click on the Share Icon in the bottom of your screen
- And below is the email I received
- Really cool right?