Microsoft just released a new app for all Project Online users! For free…
The Project Portfolio Dashboard app announced previously is now available in the Apple and Office app stores!
“These apps come pre-configured with powerful dashboards allowing business leaders, portfolio managers and project managers to gain insights into areas such as resource utilization, project portfolio performance, costs, active risks/issues and key milestones.”
I can tell you by playing around for few minutes that looks really good!
I’m sure many of our customers will love to use it…
Links of the Office 365 Project Portfolio Dashboard app:
- Office Blogs (Announcement)
Office Store (SharePoint App)
- Office Support (iPad Support)
- Apple Store (iPad App)
Let’s install and take a look together:
- Sign in your Office 365
- Access your PWA (Project Web App)
- Click on the wheel in the top right
- Click on Add an app
- Search for “Office 365 Project Portfolio Dashboard”
- Click on the result saying that there are some apps in the SharePoint Store.
- You will be redirected to the SharePoint Store
- Click on the app with the Project Logo called “Office 365 Project Portfolio Dashboard“
- Click on the ADD IT button
- Look that this app is completely free!
- Thank you Microsoft…
- Click on Continue to confirm
- Click on Return to site
- Click on Trust it
- Wait until the app is completely installed
- Click on the new app icon
- Now is just play around and have some fun!!!
Section Overview with different charts
hope you like it! 🙂