Below are the sessions that will give you a great overview of the latest happenings in the Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management space:
- Learn about the future of Microsoft PPM—A view of modern intelligent Project and Portfolio Management, made possible through the cloud based Microsoft PPM solution working seamlessly with various other Microsoft technologies such as Power BI, Internet of Things, bots and machine learning. We also announced a series of updates to the Project Online cloud service as well as the Project desktop client.
- Manage projects and portfolios in the cloud—A demo-rich look at the end-to-end PPM experience provided by our solution. This session featured several first-time demos such as support for sharing with external users, enhanced support for team tasks and multi-assignment, Project Desktop enhancements and our new Time Reporter apps.
- Create powerful reports in Microsoft PPM—A deep dive into all the reporting capabilities of the Microsoft PPM solution. Alongside exciting improvements in Excel, Power BI and Cortana integration, this session also featured a first-time demo for PowerApps with Microsoft PPM solution to create engaging mobile experiences.
- Satisfy custom needs with Microsoft PPM—A look at all the developer opportunities for Microsoft PPM. We announced launch of the new Project developer portal and the release of our Power BI content pack on GitHub. This session features demos of building add-ins for Project Desktop and solutions for Project Online, as well as seamless integration with Microsoft Flow.
- Deploy and manage Microsoft PPM—Based on partner experiences, this session provides wisdom about real-world considerations while deploying our PPM solution.
- Establish a successful Project and Portfolio Management practice—Real stories from customers and partners about how Microsoft PPM solution addresses their business problems.