I really like to use Microsoft Office Word to write my posts and, of course, publish them directly to WordPress!
So, how to do that?
Easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Open Microsoft Office Word
- You will see a template called: “Blog Post”
- Click on it.
- Now click on “Create“
- You can see that this template was provided by Microsoft Corporation.
Click on “Register Now”
- Select your Blog host:
- In my case, “WordPress“
- Enter your Blog Post URL: https://[your_blog_url]/xmlrpc.php
- Type your username and password
- Click ok.
- In case you are using multi-factor authentication, like me, you must create an application password and use it here as your password.
- After creating your account, just write your post as you normally do and Publish!
- Take a look that you can actually use the amazing proofing and spelling from Word…
- “publishe” has been corrected!
- You can also insert categories from your blog directly here before publishing!
I hope you like, because I really love to write my posts using my Microsoft Office Word!