Microsoft recently announced a new home page for Office 365 Project Online users called “Project Home”.
Project Home is an easier way for the users to create, access and favourite their projects across the entire Office 365 Tenant.
Currently to access Project Home from www.office.com users need to have a subscription of Project Online Essentials, Project Online Professional or Project Online Premium.
So, let’s take a look:
- Access your Office 365 Portal
Click on the Project app or icon
- If you cannot find the Project icon, find it on the App Launcher or Explore all your apps à
- The new Project Home is now loaded
- You can also access it directly via: https://project.microsoft.com/
- Navigate are some instructions steps
- You can now start using your new Project Home
- The Project Home will be blank at first
But when you start working with your projects they will automatically be showed here
NOTE: Projects recently used from all PWA (Project Web App) instances will appear here, like a hub for your projects.
- You can also create new projects from the new Project Home
- Click on Create New – Project.
- You will be redirected to the Create new project page in your /PWA instance
Hope you like it!
- Project Home does not support creating new projects from several PWA instances.
Microsoft Project Support Blog > Project Online: New home page for users